| No cuddling for you, honey. |
I hate bringing home work. When you are slaving away 10-12 hours a day, it is just but normal to rid yourself of anything that resembles what you do for a living when the 13th hour strikes.
But if you cannot avoid bringing home work, avoid spending time doing so in the bedroom.
Why?
Well, apart from the usual stiff neck and back pain, it is just not right. (Okay, I need to be more convincing, I know.)
The bedroom should be a "no work zone, just pure pleasure and bliss zone." That means, no work-related interruptions, and yes, that includes checking the smartphone every 30 minutes for emails and tweets.
As the WSJ article notes, people should "take steps to be more efficient during the workday, and to keep the bedroom off-limits for everything but sleep and sex."
I agree. So bye-bye report.
Oh wait. The WSJ article didn't mention about banning work from other areas in the home, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment